Saturday, September 09, 2006

the journey inwards

i wondered and still do
if it made sense and if it were true
that there was never an end to the journey inwards
may be i'd find out if i spill enough words

i've learnt that the secret to a smile is to put it on someones lips,
that it makes my day when someone says "felt like talkin to you" ,
that i hardly have fun at expensive eatouts, that unnecessary
extravagance annoys me , that music is the elixir of my life, that
the worlds best pillow is mama's lap, that I value the people arnd
me, that when Im dancin im oblivious to everything around me and if we both are able to connect then im actually lost in rhythm ,that its important to respect yourself and to respect the fact that people respect themselves, that theres nothing called "true frns", 'cos if its false then it doesnt make sense, that you shouldnt give a damn about criticsm when you know what you doing, that if you really mad at someone you should sleep over it and if it still stays in the morning you should yell it out, that when some people really deserve it you should give them the finger and if they really really worth it give them both, that whenever I waste food , I realise I could've fed a person an entire meal, that macho guys are mostly faking it, that I like both the known evil and the unknown angel, that I can make friends with absolute strangers, that I'm running out of time...oooops.


3 Comments:

Blogger That Squirrel said...

Nice one. Nice title as well. It's like that "Things I've learnt" passage that was popular sometime ago. I did have a tough time deciphering some of the shorthands though! :p - My pet peeve! Keep blogging!

9:21 PM  
Blogger germinal dreamer said...

might make eminem happy.. he wud pay you some dough to use this as lyrics..
its unlike the author.. its short and sweet!! BTW welcome to 'addictive-yet-not-so-wrong' hobby BLOGGING!!

12:43 AM  
Blogger Divia said...

that was a good read... it very much reflects my inner thots. thanx for blogging it coz i hardly get time to write it...God knows how how im going to write my thesis!

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home