Tuesday, November 07, 2006

hope am right , doesn't matter if not

[I know its been long since i written anything but the fact is
that i didn't feel like. Somehow i'm not able to blog like one
would write a journal or diary or something.]

Year 2006 has been the best and worst for many reasons.
From january
to June I spent most of my time at office.
Weekends at Hot shoe doing the
thing i love doing and
not be bothered about anything else. It was a wonderful

life. Since June Its been a rough ride. I tried to juggle work ,
cat and dance
and 4 months later i realise I'm the wurstest
[sorry grammar lovers..I believe
bad worse or worst wont do
justice] ever in juggling. Then I decided to give
up my job and
do something which I never would have done in a million

years..Sit and prepare at home. I can only laugh at myself.
Yeah, I read
somewhere that part of healthy living is to learn
to laugh at yourself.
Apparently the guy who said that didn't
mean, make a fool out of yourself and
then laugh. I spent the
entire of two months doing so many things Im never
used to
doing. Sleeping till 8 in the morning , starring at the wall for a

surprisingly long time , sitting and deciding what to do for the
rest of the
day was a great pass time in itself, lots and lots of
listening and playing
music.

I think Ive reached a stage where its all became a little too
overwhelming. So I sat down to decide my plan of action
based on the things
Ive experinced in the past 6 months.
Here are my observations


1. I can never do the same thing for too long, even if its doing
absolutely nothing.

2. Dance means life to me and I cant stop doing that no matter
what.

[Might contradict with Pt 1 but thats the truth]
3. I have always been an average or above average guy
in anything I do and forever will be.
[I have made my peace with that In thankful for who I am
also
I set a very high threshold for success]
4. I always set out to do something with utmost conviction and
end up doing something else
which I find even more interesting
and in the end regret neither.

5. NO matter what people say or suggest there are few things I will
go only my way.

[Sorry guys..thats the way it is but i appreciate your effort]

And now for what I figured out is supposedly going to make
my life smoother.


1. If I want something I have to give my everything to get all the
way there

[There are no intermissions in life]
2. I cant hold on to everyone and everything If i want to get
somewhere. Apparently people
dont move, neither do ropes
of success.

[One has to let go to get moving]
3. I have to live my life better than anyone could ever do.
[Be true to yourself and everything else will fall in place]
4. Above all accept myself for who i am and deal with the consequences
[For if I change to make things better I am no longer living "my" life]

7 Comments:

Blogger That Squirrel said...

wow..those are some deep observations. Sounds very focussed actually. I made a list last night as well about all I learnt at work (now that I'm almost done). But mine is pretty much taking the dig at my field. :p
Good one.

4:59 AM  
Blogger Wherever I May Roam said...

Machee...nee romba yosikkarae'nnu nanaikkaraen.....romba 'I Think' panrae!!!!

Planning has never helped me in my life so far machi....whatever i have planned for have never happened....and u get time to plan only when u are not busy....so i prefer to keep myself busy and accept what comes out of it...and more often than not, it has worked better than a planned execution of events......[:)]

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am with you on obervation 4... I never thought I would be doing what I am doing now and having so much fun at it.
You are living and learning... good. Listen, don't ever conform to others notion of how life should be... live it your way (just like how you are doing now) to the very end!

2:23 AM  
Blogger germinal dreamer said...

planning is something 'sophisticated' people do.. like in virumaandi as kamal says.. "namma veetula yedhu adhu ellaam?" we (I mean guys who are brought upin chennai in a green house efect) are most of times level headed and mature enough to do the right things most of the time.. so why plan and try something thats not natural.. ppl in US plan to the minute detail possible.. probably that suis them.. but not us.. so being impulsive is a good thing cos its natural

10:22 AM  
Blogger Girl of Destiny said...

Hey that's some serious introspection you've been doing! Point 4 in the second bunch particularly impressed me...Good one! Life's hard earned lessons eh? Totally true though!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Vijay said...

mama ella nalladhukudan...im going thro a similar phase. evrything is for good. remeber sivakumar's dialogue ? "idhuvum kadanthu sellum".. "this is will also pass by".

5:07 PM  
Blogger januM said...

useful analysis! nice thoughts.
but un blog padichadhum yenaku 1st thonuch.. 'idhellam yennada magane! sunday CAT, olunga ukkandhu padi'nu.. but good writin.
yenaku therinjadhu 'too much analyze pannadha.. wil take u nowhere' (sari now here-nu padikaadha; i know u r too +ve:))
All d v best 4 CAT! do well.. n u gonna crack it tis time sure! k!
keep writin! :)

4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home